Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sunshine Daydreams and other things...

What a totally and completely listless day I am having.  Nothing comes to mind.  I am just utterly blah.  
So I share photos.  Last night didn't see a post.  I have given up on the 30 posts in 30 days thing.  Sometimes I simply have nothing to say so why put useless blather up that no one will enjoy?   I believe I am having a slight bout of depression.   Facing so many things in my life right now and feeling somewhat overwhelmed by it all. 

Thank goodness I have my two Daches to see me through it with licks, tail wiggles and snuggling, my hubby and my two furless loves as well.   It will get better and life will go on.  It just has to.  

I will be gone for 4 days so I don't know if I will have access to a computer to share postings and pictures.  I .. unlike the rest of the world...  do not own a laptop. 

So ... to everyone that follows this ( wow 21? Thank you that does make me feel rather special ) and to those who just might happen to stumble upon it.   I wish you all a beautiful and very blessed weekend. 

5 comments:

  1. I don't own a laptop either! You are not alone. Have a wonderful weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here...no laptop. However I do suffer from depression...since the age of about 13 yrs old so unlike the laptop I do have that. I totally understand what your going through. PLEASE feel free to email me if you would like to talk. I don't mind at all. Heck, I'll even give you my phone number.
    Thinking about you,
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has happened to me too from time to time also. Feeling blah is no picnic! Take care!

    I'm praying for you. And blessings to you also.

    Stephanie.
    Riley and Star's mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope everything goes well for you!
    Have a nice and relaxing weekend!
    Take care
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  5. A quick note to each who left a prior comment.

    Thank you all for such sweet comments. It speaks volumes when people can truly be so kind. I appreciate the kind thoughts.
    ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete