Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Mixed it up

So this afternoon out of sheer boredom and the fact that I was just NOT happy with how the blog looked,  I decided to take matters into my own hands and do something about it.  ( was that a run on or what? ) 


I'm much happier with what I've partially made instead of entirely using a pre-created notion.I made the background myself but the corner image is one of a million or so it seems that I found some while ago on the net.   I can't give credit where credit is due for the lil Dashing Dach and his two sleek kitties but thank you to who ever posted it out there.  It's awesome.   

I also prefer seeing both of my beloved Dach's faces instead of seeing them lazy bones, yin yang, snoozing.  No fun in that.  Tho it was pretty cute.  



So I'm asking my fellow hooman's out there what do you think?   Easy on the eyes or needs more tweaking? 

Your thoughts are always appreciated and I am starting to look forward to them now each time I bring the blog up to write a little more yackity smack.  :) 


Molly & BeBe thank you much. 

1 comment:

  1. i love the image of the pups and the filter on it. I can't see the doxie image over on the right - no option to scroll over to view it either for some reason! but otherwise, it's fun to play, isn't it? Looks swell. Nobody says it has to stay the same every day!

    ReplyDelete