Monday, May 10, 2010

Work & A Dach.

Various things I see at work ...
Photobucket
Well isn't someone funny? ( really I did NOT do this.. I will blame C. for it. )
Photobucket
Waiting for the family to finish their after service reception before we held the burial.   I was .. so bored.  ( shame on me for being bored but when you have to just sit around at the cemetery it can get well ... boring! )
Photobucket

Our grave digger has a DACH!!!  Her name is Izzy.  She's awesome.. but hates the camera.  grr
Photobucket
Please Izzy .. just one face shot?
Photobucket
She refused me.   Next time I will ply her with nibbly goodness and she will have to look at the camera to get one. 

2 comments:

  1. My mom wants a label like that one!
    Izzy is sooo cute!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Izzy you too do not care for the flash monster that attacks you in the eye. We agree. Too bad our mom is always following us around with it. You are too cute though so I guess we can see why people want your picture.

    Flash, Alven and Dottie

    ReplyDelete