Friday, May 14, 2010

Pile O' Goodness

So sometimes I just don't have much to say and I admit that.  Lately it seems more and more that I haven't had much to say.  So when that happens.. well I share photos.  One of my favorite shots lately happens to have all three of my bratlings in it. 

Aerial view... nothing better than a pile O' Daches I always say.   :)
Photobucket

How many can fit in a bed meant for pretty much  .. One?
Photobucket

Kai's little face.. So sleepy, just peeking over big brudders shoulders.

So sweet and blissful my three. 
I love them dearly.

3 comments:

  1. Just adorable!
    Have a great saturday!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that they pile up like that! Just like a plate of sausages, all plumped from cooking! ;)

    ReplyDelete