Monday, May 10, 2010

It's the little things ...

in life, you will find, that bring you the utmost joy.   Handmade things are my utmost favorites.   Things from my Mom, a hand written note from my husband and so on.   Things that take thought.  Things that can not be readily purchased and take time to create.  Those are the things that are most special in life.

Things like this..


Photobucket
To Mom Love Zoe

Photobucket

Children have a certain way
Of growing bigger every day
But these little hands
And this special smile
Will stay in your heart
A long, long while.

 Photobucket
 Mom, I love you because you let me ride my bike .
Photobucket
I make you happy when I clean my room and do the dishes.
Photobucket
The thing I think you do best is take care of me and my sister.

Photobucket
Mom, I like it when you let me tie your shoes.
 Photobucket
 A funny thing you do is tickle me.
Photobucket
The special thing about you is you are pretty.
Photobucket
My favorite thing to do with you is have mommy time with you.
Photobucket
Thank you for keeping safe. 
Photobucket

When asked who that picture was she said it's you and I said oh how pretty and she said no Mommy you're beautiful.  What a lil heart tugger my Zoebug is.

Anyhoo .. I just wanted to share.   :)  Xo



1 comment:

  1. so adorable. And she is right, you are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete