- Designer shoes are great but even killer heels... will kill your heels in the end.
- A bigger house isn't always better. You will just have more area to deal with when it comes to cleaning.
- Don't dwell on other peoples relationship issues. You simply can not fix other people's "stupidity".
- Put only things in your home, office, play space that make you smile. A little or a lot. Doesn't matter as long as they are things that you love.
- Strive to not be a fair weather friend. BE the person that others love to be around rain or shine.
- Keeping up with the Joneses is highly over rated. Be happy, honestly happy. They will wish they were you.
- Accept the things in your life that you can not change and obviously work on the ones that make you miserable and that you have the ability to change. It's a win win.
- Surround yourself by people who make you happy. Let go of the ones that don't. It's easier than you think.
- Remember to tell the ones you love that you love them more than once in a while. Because death happens faster than you think. ( need I remind people where I work? )
- Smile ... Smile at everyone you meet, even if they don't smile back they will remember that someone out there smiled at them.
- Don't forget to tell yourself how amazing you are daily.
- Have pride in your appearance. You don't have to be rich to follow this one. The simple act of dressing appropriately is taken for granted daily.
- Take time out to turn off all technology in your life and spend the time that you would normally be glued to a social networking site, a forum, eBay, Amazon, anything internet or game based doing something that involves movement with something other than your right hand on the mouse.
- Use the manners that your parents taught you. That one is self explanatory. ( If they didn't teach you any then make it a priority to learn some asap!)
- Just Be. It's my favorite thing to do.
Friday, October 5, 2012
Bigger, Better, Faster, More
It's not the way to live I've come to find. It is the little things that make your life a happier place... I am in a thoughtful mood this evening.
This note is Toby approved..
And .... with that I end with a favorite picture. :)
at 11:32 PM