Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Kai ... December 5th 2009 ~ September 6th, 2012

Kai Kai, Kaison, Chocolate foofer boy, Aroo roo roo or simply ..... Kai.

The little names we give to our precious loves.  The little names you suddenly have a hard time even whispering out loud because you know you will choke up and no one will come running to it.

How do you say goodbye?  How do you let go? How do you do what's right and best for them when everything in your heart is screaming no no no.   My greedy nature wanted to stuff the syringe up the Vets butt and run for it the day I put my big girl panties on and did what's best for Kai.  The Mommy in me screamed NO, Heaven can't have him, he's my little bit of chocolate sunshine!  The days leading up to making that choice and the days following have royally sucked ass I tell you.   There is no more Aroo roo roo from him.  I wont EVER see his sweet little face again unless I flip through photos.  There is no solid warm frito tootsie smell from him.  This sucks!  That's the best way I can put it.

So today I made myself sit and pick out some of my favorite photos of Kai.  I want to share his beautiful face with the world.  In a way, this little blog posting will keep him alive as I can come back to it and remember him too.

You don't say goodbye.  You forever miss them, it doesn't matter if it's hours, days or years.  You miss them terrible. I've lost kitties and I miss them like crazy.

You don't let go.  Little things are always there to remind you and keep them close to your heart.

You do what's best because it's what's right.. in the long run your heart realizes this even at the time it seems so very wrong.



My beautiful baby.
Rest in peace little boy.
Mommy will see you again someday!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


How I miss you snoozing on me like this little man!  I miss you ... so very much.  
Photobucket




15 comments:

  1. i am so sorry for your loss miss hannalei.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our time with them is never long enough, but you were certainly cheated with less than 3 years. I hope Kai is having a wonderful time at Rainbow Bridge while he waits for you. And *hugs* to you in your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Run FREE and FAST Kai... until we meet again.

    This really is exactly how we feel when one of our furbabies must leave us.. for what EVER reason. The one thing you can be SURE of, is that you SHOWED your TRUE LOVE by being caring enough to put KAI's needs before Yours. I am PROUD of you for giving PEACE to one you love so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We came to sit with you and hold your hand for awhile ..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle, Muffin & Mommy Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry for your loss. The pictures are great and sure shows his loving personality.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We know all too well the hole you have in your heart now. We lost 3 of our Doxie's in 2003 within 5 months and it still hurts so much. Kai was and always will be in your heart and the memories will remain safe there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My heart is just breaking for you... I am so very sorry for your loss.
    We send you many hugs from Kentucky to your home.

    Shelle, Milo, Dixie and Newby,
    http://simpaticodreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! Crying over here ... I'm so very very sorry to hear about your beloved Kai. They are our bestest friends and just pure love, aren't they?!

    Sending you lots and lots of hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. After our last pet, I said never again. Too much grief. Time is on your side.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I has a great sadness for your family. What a handsome and noble dachshund. You WILL sees him again one day, I just knows it.

    Love,
    Reuben

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh gosh, so sorry to hear about your loss!
    'til we see you again at the rainbow bridge, kai.

    -ramsay, NewMama, and docsdox

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sorry to hear about you losing Kai. Anyone who has lost a beloved pet can relate to how you feel, I know I do. He was very handsome boy and in time you will smile at the happy memories he gave you.

    Sue, Pepsi and Max

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you everyone for your kind words. I haven't pulled the blog up since I last posted but came here today to make a postie and I read all the sweet comments. Furry lovers who "get it" XoxoXo's! ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just saw this at the RAinbow Bridge blog- my heart is breaking for you and you and your family are in my prayers

    ReplyDelete